With contemporary homes, green open spaces and easy access to the city, you’ll love the suburban lifestyle an NGV home provides.
Want to know more? Check out our top 10 facts about NGV and the surrounding areas.
1. Whatever age your children are you’ll find nurseries and schools with great reputations – Monksdown CP primary school is part of the development itself!
2. For those keen to pursue further and higher education, there are some excellent specialist colleges and Liverpool’s highly regarded universities within easy reach.
3. Also part of the development is Ellergreen Community Centre, which has lots of activities for the whole family, whilst a nearby leisure centre offers fantastic facilities including a gym and swimming pool.
4. Just over a mile from NGV is an Asda supermarket, and a Tesco supermarket two miles away.
5. Homeowners can enjoy the tranquillity of beautiful green open spaces, with three public parks right on your doorstep.
6. Whether you’re travelling locally or internationally, the development is very well connected by road, rail and air!
7. In need of some retail therapy? The city centre is within easy reach offering a vast choice of designer boutiques, high street favourites and independent stores.
8. When it comes to fine dining, Liverpool ticks all the boxes with a diverse range of restaurants, bars and cafes.
9. Famed for its art, music, sport and architecture, Liverpool city centre is fast becoming one of the most stylish and culturally significant destinations in the UK.
10. The cosmopolitan city comes complete with a rich history and plenty of attractions, including Liverpool One, the Cavern Club, Albert Dock and a variety of museums and art galleries.
Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on MAKE NGV LIVERPOOL YOUR HOME IN 2015