Reserve today with Countryside’ Home Exchange Service and let us do the hard work involved in selling your existing property.
If you’re looking to move into a new Countryside home of a lower, higher or equal value property to that which you need to sell, the Home Exchange Service has been designed to make buying your new home, and selling your existing one, as smooth and trouble-free as possible.
How it works:
1. Choose the Countryside home you wish to buy.
2. We will hold your chosen plot off the market whilst we arrange for two professional valuations to be carried out by independent estate agents on your existing property, and for our Home Exchange Manager to visit your home.
3. Once valuations have been carried out we will discuss the value of your home with you and agree on a marketing price at which your existing property is to be marketed.*
4. At this point you can reserve your Countryside home and a fee of £1,000 will be taken. Please note that if we are not successful in selling your property through our Home Exchange Service this fee will be fully refunded.
5. We will market your existing property for you with our selected estate agents, and a dedicated Home Exchange Manager will be your point of contact throughout the process to deal with any queries you may have.
6. We will recommend a solicitor to handle the legalities of your sale and purchase.
7. When a buyer is found, we will negotiate the sale to ensure the best price is obtained.
8. We will then maintain contact with the selling agents and solicitors throughout the chain to progress the sale through to exchange of contracts and completion.**
9. Upon legal completion of your new home, we will pay the estate agents fees for selling your previous home through our Home Exchange Service.
Home Exchange is available at selected properties and subject to terms and conditions.